Facilities & Study
If you are thinking about enrolling your daughter at Islamiyah Girls High School, this page shares everything you need to know.
Islamiyah Girls High School is pleased to introduce our new headteacher Apa Yaasmin Mubarak as of January 2023. Since the pandemic, our focus is shifting to encompass the changing environment. We are focusing on 3 main areas:
- Facilitating high level secondary education and good GCSE results for all students
- Facilitating faith grounding whilst balancing British curriculum
- Facilitating overall growth and personal development of students (Tarbiyyah) during these important years.
Alhamdulillah our students have achieved fantastic GCSE results in recent years.
- 97.5% students on average achieved grades 4-9 across all subjects mashaAllah
- The 2022 GCSE results showed 7.5% better outcome compared to 2021 alhamdulillah
- Across all high schools in the UK, our students achieved GCSE results that were 24.5% higher than the national average alhamdulillah
- Across Independaent Schools, our students achieved 5% higher than what is expected nationally alhamdulillah
In Grouped Areas:
- 97% on average achieved grades 4-9 across English, Math & Science subjects
- 98% on average achieved grades 4-9 across IT & Business
- 97% on average achieved grades 4-9 across RE, Citizenship & History
- 98.5% on average achieved grades 4-9 across Arabic & Urdu
View GCSE Results for previous years> DOWNLOAD PDF.
2017-2020 Combined GCSE Results See Table >>
We are slowly evolving our curriculum to be more holistic for the developmental needs of students. Current extra curricular activities include:
- Ongoing Tarbiyya development
- Maths and Science Clubs
- Community and Charity Projects
- Fun and Educational Trips
- GCSE Stress & Wellbeing Sessions
To view extra activities we do, please follow our social media channel.
Slide to view images of the school building and facilities.